Tuesday, February 3, 2015

We Are Meant To Be With God Eternally


When God says that he will not leave us nor forsake us, he is talking from an eternal perspective.
Life is just a journey. Just because I feel lost at times during this journey, that does not mean I am actually lost or it does not mean that God has forsaken me.
God does mind making my journey through life uncomfortable if that helps me get to the right destination. In other words, if God made our life too comfortable on this earth, we would forget that this is just a journey and place our hope on this temporal world - which will disappoint us ultimately.
When God says that he will not forsake us, he is telling that we are his forever and ever; we are meant to be with him eternally; that all that we are going through on this earth will not and cannot not separate us from him forever; that suffering is not permanent because this world is not meant to last; that he is calling us to see things through his eyes.

Death, destruction and suffering that we see around causes hopelessness to those who eyes are set on things that are not meant to last; but to those whose eyes are set on the one who is meant to last, life on earth is just a preparation for life eternal.

 ALL EVENTS ON EARTH ARE MANAGED BY GOD FROM AN ETERNAL PERSPECTIVE; THIS EARTH IS NOT MEANT TO LAST BUT THE WILL OF GOD IS; JUST BECAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND DOES NOT MEAN IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.
 
RELEVANT BIBLE VERSES

 "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," declares the LORD. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts."  - Isaiah 55:9

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." - 2 Corinthians 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment