Sunday, March 22, 2015

Is God There - Let Us Reason.

If I don't believe there is a God, then (logically speaking) my belief system includes the following:
  • Good and bad does not matter. This means that I can murder, steal and commit adultery as long as I don't get caught.
  • My existence on this earth is an accident or chance.
  • My life has no more purpose than the life of a pig or a chicken.
  • If I face trouble that no one is able to help me solve, I have no where to go.
  • The flawed/ imperfect judicial system is all that I have to count on for justice.
  • Nothing that happens in this earth, solar system and universe has a meaning.
  • Love is just an illusion or feeling. If no one loves me, then I am in a very pitiable state,

If I believe there is a God, then (logically speaking) my belief system includes the following:
  • Holiness is very important. This means good and bad actions have consequences.
  • My existence on this earth was planned - I am not a chance or an accident.
  • My life has a purpose - which I need God's help to find out because he created me.
  • I can go to my creator when I am in pain, struggle or any other trouble.
  • There is a super power who will judge our every motive and action. There is justice that goes beyond our life time.
  • Everything that happens in this earth, solar system and universe has a meaning.
  • Love is real. If no one loves me, I can still be assured that God loves me.
If we look into ourselves carefully, we will realize that our inmost being desires purpose, meaning, love, justice, goodness and more.... We desire these things because we were designed by God to desire these things. If we were here by accident, then we are nothing more than matter that cannot desire the things of the soul.

IF GOD IS NOT THERE, WHY WILL WE DESIRE THE THINGS THAT ONLY A GOD-PROGRAMMED BEING WILL DESIRE.

IF GOD IS NOT THERE, WHY IS EVIL, INJUSTICE AND LOVELESSNESS BOTHERING US SO MUCH - WE SHOULD BE FINE WITH THESE THINGS NATURALLY.

Unless I take the first step towards understanding there is a God, I cannot go to the second step of knowing how to find him.

I welcome all questions regarding this discussion. I hope and pray that God will be able to use me to reach out to people who are searching for him.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment